EKS Brand - Enduro GOX Goggle
The EKS BRAND GOX Enduro series is also new to the line for 2012. Our nick name for this goggle is the “Wolfman Webb”, named after Tom Webb from Dirt Bike magazine. He calls us every week asking for more dual pane lenses for excursions all over the US…. This is the ultimate goggle for the guy who isn’t scared to brave the elements. Our amazing GOX frame matched up with a dual pane, vented, anti-fog coated lens, with incorporated tearoff posts, will for sure be the goggle of choice on those gnarly cold days when you are working hard and not getting a lot of air flow. The dual pane, vented lens helps to keep any condensation or fogging out of the inside of the goggle. This goggle is unique in the fact that it is one of the only goggles available with a dual pane, vented lens with tear off posts.
- A lightweight, “urethane blend” frame has a firm yet pliable feel for the ultimate in comfort and protection. The material known as “poly-flex” allows the frame to form much easier to different face shapes.
- The “GOX” frame is equipped with the highest quality, Polycarbonate, shatter resistant anti-scratch & anti-fog coated lens available. It has 100% UVA protection and it is the leader in lens attributes and function.
- Tear off posts are integrated into the Polycarbonate, hard coat lenses for ease of use and function.
- 100-PPI “reticulated” vent foam allows the ultimate in airflow while keeping the dust and debris out. This special vent foam is designed to allow moisture and condensation to escape freely.
- 17mm thick, 4-layer face-foam is backed with a moisture wicking fleece lining providing the best anti drip, sweat protection available.
- An adjustable, double buckle woven strap is silicone backed for the ultimate in strap placement and hold.
- “Anti static” smudge resistant goggle bag comes standard in every box.