- Customer Photos
- A lightweight, "urethane blend" frame has a firm yet pliable feel for the ultimate in comfort and protection. The material known as "poly-flex" allows the frame to form much easier to different face shapes.
- The "GOX" frame is equipped with the highest quality, polycarbonate, shatter resistant anti-scratch and anti-fog coated lens available. It has 100% UVA protection and it is the leader in lens attributes and function.
- Tear-off posts are integrated into the polycarbonate, hard-coat lenses for ease of use and function.
- 100-PPI "reticulated" vent foam allows the ultimate in airflow while keeping the dust and debris out. This special vent foam is designed to allow moisture and condensation to escape freely.
- 17 mm thick, four-layer face-foam is backed with a moisture-wicking fleece lining providing the best anti-drip, sweat protection available.
- An adjustable, double-buckle woven strap is silicone backed for the ultimate in strap placement and hold.
- "Anti static" smudge-resistant goggle bag comes standard in every box.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Strap
- Reduces Glare
- Scratch Resistant
- Everyday Riding
- Long Trips
- Street Riding
Comments about EKS Brand - GOX Volcano Goggle:
I purchased these as I needed to hit the minimum for free shipping. I am in redibly happy I did. I have always worn a brand that has a giant letter as their logo and they have been great....and they still are. I wanted to try something different so I bought a brand that is a number and they were decent but for some reason they kept smashing the bridge of my noise and interfering with my breathing. These Eks Brands have a bit of a smaller frame that fits nicely under my Moto-9 carbon and they are not intrusive to the bridge of my beak allowing me to breath still. I love my original brand of choice but these Eks Brands are a very close second.
- Casual Rider, Competitive Rider, Motorcycle Enthusiast