Flo Motorsports - Pro Series 3.0 Footpegs
With a updated design from it's previous version, the Flo Motorsports Pro Series 3.0 Footpegs are nothing less than perfection. Flo motorsports offers motocross riders and racers a unique variation of footpegs and sprockets that the professional AMA Supercross and Motocross riders rely on to put them on the top step of the podium. They work directly with the professional athletes to provide us with some of the best equipment money can buy.
These uniquely designed dirt bike footpegs are built from 7075 T6 Aluminium that contains zinc as the primary alloying element. This makes the Flo Motorsports – Pro Series Footpegs lightweight and durable and will have you wondering why you weren’t running them sooner. The Flo Motorsports – Pro Series 3.0 footpegs are designed to keep your foot in place with its stainless steel flat teeth and extra wide platform to give you maximum traction and control. Flo Motorsports – Pro series Footpegs have a strength that may be compared to other steels and are able to maintain great fatigue strength.
Flo motorsports puts the time and effort into all of their dirt bike body parts to ensure that the average racer, as well as the professional racers, are satisfied with their decision to run the Flo Motorsports – Pro Series 3.0 Footpegs. These Flo Motorsports motocross body parts are also equipped with self-cleaning mud grooves to maximize their performance during races, or long rides through the desert. Used and trusted by a handful of professional athletes there is no reason why you shouldn’t trust the Flo motorsports – Pro series footpegs as well.
- 3.0 Pegs feature a redesigned clear that's 1mm wider at the base
- 57mm wide x 85mm long
- Light weight yet extremely tough and durable
- Made from 7075 T-6 Alloy
- Extra Wide platform delivers solid footing for improved bike control
- Self cleaning grooves to prevent mud packing
- Stainless steel coned shaped cleats for premium grip and control
- Replaceable traction cleats with a simple 4mm wrench
- Developed with pro rider imput from AMA Supercross/Motocross, FMX, Off-Road and Enduro Series.