This product has been discontinued
Fly Racing - 2014 F-16 Jersey, Pant Combo (Limited Edition) (Youth)
- Customer Photos
Fly Racing - 2014 F-16 Jersey, Pant Combo (Limited Edition)
Fly Racing - 2014 F-16 Jersey (Limited Edition)
- Sublimated graphics - the highest quality in fade-free graphics.
- Polyester construction - soft, silky, durable and lightweight.
- Comfort stretch collar - soft, stretch-rib collar with soft tag collar label.
- Raglan sleeve construction - for maximum performance and comfortable fit.
- Shorty cuffs - elastic sleeve cuffs help avoid arm pump.
Fly Racing - 2014 F-16 Pant (Limited Edition)
- Ratcheting fly closure - allows for additional adjustability and positive closure for a secure fit.
- Durable 600D construction - for strong and outstanding durability.
- Integrated TPR - fully integrated TPR (Thermoplastic rubber) badges.
- Adjustable belt - single adjustable belt for maximum fit and comfort.
- YKK® main zipper - for maximum zipper durability.
- Stretch-rib - strategically used where pant flexibility is most important.
- Mesh comfort liner - helps keep you cool and comfortable.
- 900D knee panels - panels at the inside knees protect from hot exhaust systems.
- Flex knee - pre-shaped, ultra-stretch knee / thigh construction for knee brace comfort.
- Leg cuff design - low profile stretch cuffs.
Fly Racing - 2014 F-16 Race Glove (Limited Edition)
- Four-way stretch and neoprene construction - combine to offer support, feel, and comfort.
- Embossed neoprene flex knuckle system - designed for protection and flexibility.
- Woven, knit and Lycra® back panels - for stretch, comfort, and air flow.
- Soft-flex TPR graphics - for added protection.
- Silicone finger grippers - for increased control.
- Durable lightly padded palm with reinforced thumb.
- Adjustable TPR wrist closure system.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fly Racing - 2014 F-16 Jersey, Pant Combo (Limited Edition) (Youth):
My son picked these and i must say i'm glad- he's very easy to pick out of the crowd! He loves them and all his friends think he has the coolest gear.
- Casual Rider