- Customer Photos
Fly Racing - 2016 Lite Hydrogen Limited Edition Pantt
The original stretch fabric racewear, Fly Racing's third generation Lite Hydrogen Pant continues to lead the way in lightweight minimalist racewear design. With imput from FLY professional team riders, their designers created a non-restrictive, minimalist racewear that eliminates non-essential features and replaces them with high-end breathable elastic woven fabric. The result is the lightest, most flexible and breathable gear on the market.
- Lightest, most flexible and breathable pant on the market with a size 34 pant that weighs-in at only 24oz.
- Patent pending 2d Buckle System® is the flattest buckle system ever made in MX pants. Built for safety, strength, and maximum adjustability. Invented by Fly Racing, and the first of its kind on the market
- 90% stretch panel construction using an all new material giving maximum comfort and allowing the pants to move with your body like skin
- Leather heat shield panels with Kevlar® stitching located on the inside of each leg for durability and heat resistance
- Ratcheting Fly closure allows for adjustability and positive closure for a secure fit
- Exclusive zipper lock system creates a fail-safe & keeps pants closed and secure
- Stretch-rib panels for flexibility and function, where you want it most
- Ergonomically pre-shaped knee generously contoured to accommodate all types of knee braces and guards
- Strategically placed mesh panels on back of knee and lower leg, helps keep you cool
- Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material, designed to move with you
- Customizable Leg Cuff Design: low profile stretch cuffs with access to remove elastic band
- Sublimated graphics are the highest quality in powerful detailed graphics