- Customer Photos
Fly Racing - 2018 F2 Carbon Forge Cold Weather Helmet
Strap into the brand new Fly Racing F2 Carbon Forge Weather Helmet from Fly Racing, making top quality motocross gear for almost 20 years now. The vibrant helmet is highly visible with its hi-vis/orange color style and has passed SNELL 2015 standards in safety and inspection. Its construction is similar to that of the F2 Carbon Helmet, as it sports a MIPS brain protection system that carries a low –friction, integrated layer that is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head. It also comes with 3 shells and 4EPS sizes for a precise fit.
This Fly Racing F2 Carbon Forge Cold Weather helmet is designed to work best in cold weather, making it somewhat an outlier in the market but it gets the job done with a cold weather kit. A breath guard and a plug kit to support the rider with adverse weather conditions out there such as a winter or a rainstorm with help keep you protected throughout your ride. Every helmet needs vents, especially with triple digit temperatures in the summer and fall. That’s why the Fly F2 Carbon Forge Cold Weather Helmet has a multi-port air induction cooling system including 10 intake and 4 exhaust vents to control the air coming into and out of the helmet based on convenience and utility.
Only a Fly F2 Carbon Forge Cold Weather helmet raises the stakes on the game and makes sure to keep a cool head over their players all the way to the finish line. Head on down to BTO Sports today and see the difference between the gear we sell and our competition. Our employees work hard to deliver you the best products and services at stellar prices that will keep you coming back for more.
- SNELL 2015
- Carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite shell
- Dual density EPS liner
- Custom rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight machined aluminum visor screws and stainless steel rivets and D-rings
- Three (3) shells and four (4) EPS sizes for a precise fit
COMFORT / LINER:
- Coolmax® comfort liner & cheek pads
- Removable and washable interior
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 10 intake and 4 exhaust vents
- High-Flow ventilation system aligns the comfort liner and EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) to maximize airflow
- Quad-vent above goggle eye port draws air from goggle to reduce fogging
- Cold weather kit, includes a breath guard and plug kit.
- Soft Fleece helmet bag.