- Customer Photos
Fly Racing - HMK F2 Carbon Pro Snow Cross Helmet
HMK F2 Carbon Pro Snow Cross Graphic Helmet is produced in Partnership with Fly Racing. Available Exclusively with Western Power Sports (USA only).
- Includes cold weather plug kit. Plugs vent holes inside the helmet for cold weather riding
- Flow through EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner align to maximize airflow
- Multi-port air induction cooling system has 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents to create massive airflow
- Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market. SNELL M2010, DOT approved for USA. Other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian).
- TriOvent goggle anti-fog vents draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose
- Shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlai® composite materials, which create superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Custom breath box is custom molded to fit the HMK/ FLY F2 helmets. Helps block the elements and provides added protection from flying debris. Comes standard with HMK/ FLY Racing helmet bag
- Dual density EPS liner combines two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer, one slightly harder to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- New Quick Release washable COOLMAX® comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, provide plenty of ventilation, and are easy to remove
- Helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets, and stainless steel D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use