- Customer Photos
Fly Racing - 2018 Kinetic Burnish Helmet
Burnish your helmet with the top of the line, 2018 Fly Racing Kinetic Burnish Helmet. This eccentric piece to your collection features six different colors ranging from gray/black to blue/black/hi-vis and comes in 4 select sizes: small, medium, large and extra-large. Having been D.O.T approved, the Fly Kinetic Burnish Helmet is constructed using durable and lightweight polymer shell with a dual density EPS liner for added protection and flexibility. The comfort liner and cheek pads absorb the perspiration that messes with your head during runs while also allowing an abundance of ventilation to enter.
Also, the interior of the 2018 Fly Kinetic Burnish Helmet is entirely removable and washable. Ventilation comes easier with a multi-port air induction cooling system that sports 13 intake and 6 exhaust vents for greater air accessibility. As such, the high- flow ventilation system puts the comfort liner and the EPS together to maximize the air that reaches your head at all times. For accessories, the Fly Burnish helmet comes with a cold weather kit and a breath guard and the high-flow mouthpiece is replaceable.
For more information on the Fly Racing Kinetic Burnish Helmet come to BTO Sports today for great deals on all your motocross needs, no matter how big or small. Our selection is large and if you ever need to return something for whatever reason, our team will process it for you hassle free and get you what you want in a timely and professional manner.
- DOT APPROVED
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell
- Dual density EPS liner
- Custom rubber trim with integrated nose guard
COMFORT / LINER:
- Comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, while also providing plenty of ventilation
- Removable and washable interior
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 13 intake and 6 exhaust vents
- High-Flow ventilation system aligns the comfort liner and EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) to maximize airflow
- Hi-Flow Mouthpiece is replaceable
- Soft Fleece helmet bag