Fly Racing - Kinetic Crux Mesh Pant
Fly Racing - Kinetic Crux Mesh Pant
Fly Racing began manufacturing motorcycle parts and helmets nearly two decades ago. Since then, they have become one of the biggest names in motocross racewear and protective gear. The company has grown quickly, and now distributes their products to over forty countries around the world. Fly Racing is getting recognition for their full featured, top-tier motocross racewear. Their new 2017.5 line is loaded with great gear with new designs, like the Fly Racing Kinetic Crux Mesh Pants. This is a new twist on Fly Racing’s classic Kinetic pants.
The Kinetic Crux have a number of fantastic features that are exclusive to Fly Racing pants. As the name implies, the Kinetic Crux Mesh dirt bike pants are engineered with mesh panels in strategic areas that help to prevent riders from overheating. The mesh-tech panels are located on the outer thigh and above the knee. These locations are critical to keeping the legs cool, especially if riders opt to wear knee protection underneath which tends to retain heat and sweat. The lower leg and lower back are also equipped with mesh panels. The entire interior liner is one big mesh panel that allows fresh air to flow into the dirt bike pants, at the same time as allowing the hot air to escape. Anyone who has ever ridden a dirt bike knows how physically demanding it can be. The mesh helps to prevent excess perspiration buildup when riders are working hard on tight tracks. These dirt bike pants are a great way to stay cool while riding on hot days.
The new line of Fly Racing pants are made out of 840D nylon, a super durable material that resists tears and abrasions. It’s also fairly waterproof and has moisture wicking properties. The material draws moisture away from the skin and onto the fabric where it can evaporate. This helps to prevent excess perspiration and has a cooling effect on the rider. The inner leg and leg in fortified with additional protection due to frequent wear in the region. It is fortified with leather heat panels and Kevlar stitching that protects the rider from heat from the bike, but also provides a textured surface to help grip the bike.
The Kinetic Crux dirt bike pants are loaded with additional features that make them some if the best motocross pants on the market. The pants are adjusted by the waist belt that allows riders to have a tailored fit. The Crux Mesh pants are secured with a ratcheting fly closure and an exclusive zipper lock system that keeps the pants from moving around and becoming a distraction. The pants have statically placed stretch panels that give active riders a fantastic range of motion. The full-floating seat of the pants deserves a special mention. They are designed to move and shift with the rider.
At BTO Sport, we carry a wide selection of motocross pants, like the Fly Racing Kinetic Crux Mesh pants. Come check out the rest of the Spring 2017.5 Fly Racing gear, as well as other top brands!
- Exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure
- Ultra-durable Multi-panel 840D Nylon construction with lightweight Mesh-tech construction to keep you cool in the hottest conditions
- Leather heat shield panels with Kevlar® stitching located on the inside of each leg for durability and heat resistance
- Ergonomically pre-shaped and fully vented knee generously contoured to accommodate all types of knee braces and guards while a molded air-intake system cools and protects
- Ratcheting Fly closure allows for adjustability and positive closure for a secure fit
- Adjustable waist belt for maximum fit and adjustability
- Soft-flex protective rubber badging ventilated for increased airflow, mechanically integrated
- Stretch-rib panels strategically placed for flexibility where you want it most/li>
- Comfort mesh liner helps keep you comfortable and cool
- Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material, designed to move with you