- Customer Photos
Fly Racing - Lite Elbow Guards
Fly Racing started out making motorcycle parts and helmets nearly two decades ago. Since then, they have become one of the most recognizable names in racewear. The company has grown quickly, and now distributes their products to over forty countries worldwide. Fly racing makes protective gear and racewear for motocross, street, snow, and BMX. Additionally, Fly racing is gaining notoriety for their high performance mountain bike gear. Their brand new 2017 line of mountain bike protective gear is loaded with great gear products built to protect rides so they can push their limits.
The Fly Racing Lite Elbow Guards are some of most protective mountain bike elbows pads out there, thanks to its many great features. The elbow guards offer protection in the form of High Density memory Foam. This material does an excellent job at providing protection to repeated impacts. Despite the substantial protection that the foam provides, it is extremely lightweight and low profile so it won’t affect the riders’ performance on the bike. The mountain bike elbow pads are very comfortable to wear. They are made of a four way stretch mesh material to facilitate airflow, but allows the rider to remain flexible. There are special ventilation holes to increase ventilation as well. On the inside of the elbow guards are silicone gripper bands. These provide a slip resistant surface so they don’t up and down the riders arm and become a hindrance.
At BTO Sports, we carry a large assortment of Mountain Bike elbow pads, like the Fly Racing Lite Elbow Guards. Check out the rest of our mountain bike gear for great deals on all the newest releases!
- Fly Racing's HDM (High Density Memory) protectors are made of a special blend viscoelastic foam with memory function allowing for repeat impacts
- Soft, lightweight and low profile to ensure performance and comfort, even on long days pedaling n the saddle
- Strategically placed ventilation holes help flow cooler air into and through the pads
- 4-way stretch mesh panels at the rear help in giving a great fit and allowing hot air to escape keeping the pad feeling cooler
- Extended upper cuffs help to keep the pads from slipping down during use
- Hidden stitching of the protector to the fabrics, protects it from fraying and being caught and torn in a crash, adding to the durability
- Internal silicon gripper bands are used at the upper and lower opening of the pad
- Size range: S-XL