- Customer Photos
Fly Racing - Lite Pant Base Layer
Stay warm in cold weather with the Fly Racing lite pant base layer. Designed to keep your lower extremeties warm while you are out riding in the cold thanks to the moisture wicking material that dries fasdt and quick. Added to the new Fly Racing lite Pant Base Layer has new Polygiene Odor control technology, a natural and perminant fabric treatment that stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria. This means you can wear more and wash less. The flat lock stitching on the seams aids in comfort and will not irritate the user. Form fitting design also helps in keeping the rider mobile.
Multi-direction stretch fabric allows for un-restricted movement and range of motion. UPF 40+ sun protection keeps you protected from the UV rays.
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology is a natural and permanent fabric treatment that stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria, so you can wear more and wash less
- High-IQ™ advanced evaporation technology helps wick hollow-core fibers transport moisture to the outer surface to dry quickly
- Open fabric structure offers lightweight warmth and all day comfort
- Flat-lock stitch seam construction for added comfort
- Ergonomic panels are form fitting (non-compression)
- Multi-direction stretch fabric allows for un-restricted range of motion
- UPF 40+ sun protection