Fly Racing - Prizm Knee Guards
The Fly Racing - Prizm Knee Guards are lightweight protection for when you hit the trails. This mountain bike protective gear is specifically designed for All Mountain, Downhill and XC riding. The Fly racing –Prizm Knee Guards provides great support and comfort with the proprietary Reaktiv Prizm Foam (RPF) foam that is a highly dense memory foam that has been sliced with a prismatic pattern to allow better fitment for the rider. The fitment comes from the engineering and design Fly Racing put into this mountain bike protective gear to make the foam a heat activated foam that is capable of molding to the rider’s knee. This technologically advanced piece of MTB gear gives riders the ability to stay protected from rocks, sticks and whatever the trail will throw at them while providing them with adequate comfort. The Fly Racing – Prizm Knee Guards have innovative features such as: a floating neoprene patella cup and an open back design to ensure maximum comfort as you ride. These Fly Racing – Prizm Knee Guards are CE level 1 certified MTB gear, and is equipped with a tension pull that will ensure the knee guards will not slide down your leg. Another great feature that the Fly Racing – Prizm Knee Guards use a flatlock stitching that increases the strength, durability and comfort of this piece of mountain bike protective gear. Pick yourself up a set of these Fly Racing knee guards before you set forth on your next adrenaline rush.
- RPF = Reaktiv Prizm Foam. Fly Racing has developed their own CE Approved protection. It is a high density memory foam that has been sliced with a prismatic pattern to allow the pad to mould to the shape of the user. The foam is also body temperature sensitive meaning it becomes more supple when you put the pad on increasing comfort when pedaling
- Kevlar front panels - heavy duty front panels with high abrasion resistance to increase durability of the pad.
- Side knee protection
- Moisture wicking, antibacterial lycra pad liner
- 'Floating' neoprene patella cup with silicon printing to centralise the pad and prevent it from slipping down
- Strategically placed elastic banding with silicon printing to help prevent the pad from slipping down
- Open back design means you don't get material bunching up at the back of the knee when pedaling greatly increasing both comfort and breathability
- Asymmetric design to have left and right specific for improved fit and function
- Extensive use of flatlock stitching for increased strength, durability and comfort
- Innovative lacing system around the upper calf. Positioned above the widest point of the calf this helps prevent the pads from slipping down in use. Easy to use even with gloves on this system allows you to achieve perfect tension every time