- Customer Photos
Fly Racing - Shaun Palmer Edition Freestone Helmet (Bicycle)
Recomended use: Mountain Bike, All mountain, Trail, MTB Endurance/Marathon
- ConeHead™ Technology - ConeHead™ is the developmental code name for a revolutionary new way to mold EPS foam for helmets. The new ConeHead™ acts like a crumple zone around the head to absorb and dissipate impact forces more effectively than current hard foam liners. There are two different densities of foam as well as two different foams with their own characteristics of recovery from impact and inter-foam bond strength.
- 317.5 grams for a Med/Large Helmet
- Deep rear EPS profile offers extensive coverage
- 19 vents
- Ventilated comfort liner with built in bug screen
- Adjustable moto inspired visor
- One hand dial fit adjustment, dial fit on the fly
- Quick adjust chin/cheek strap
- Cushy EVA impact foam on sides and back for comfort and protection.
- 6 piece shell construction for a unique style and bold look
- Safety compliance: EN1078-1997 +A1-2005 standards