- Customer Photos
Fly Racing - 2018 Toxin Helmet
Fly Racing began manufacturing dirt bike helmets nearly two decades ago. Since then, their lineup has expanded to include mountain bike, street and snow gear. The company has grown quickly over the last twenty years, and now distributes their products to over forty countries around the world. Their dedication to quality and performance has allowed Fly Racing has been the key to their continued success. Products like the Fly Racing Toxin Helmet are a great example of the high quality products that they are known for. This motocross helmet is a unique paring of protection and comfort that allows riders to reach their full potential.
One of the great things about this Fly Racing helmet is that it provides tremendous protection in a lightweight package. It uses three layers of lightweight reinforcement to protect riders in the event of a crash. The exterior layer of the dirt bike helmet features an extremely durable polymer shell, built to withstand impacts and abrasions. The interior protection consists of two separate EPS (expanded polystyrene) layers with varying levels of hardness. The EPS layers are there to absorb impacts which go a long way in preventing serious head injuries. Another protective feature on this Fly Racing helmet is the nose guard. The unique molded rubber liner that prevents kicked up rocks & debris from injuring the rider. All of the screws and rivets are made from machined aluminum that keeps this motocross helmet lightweight, but also sturdy enough to do its job. The Toxin has endured rigorous testing to ensure it exceeds the toughest safety standards in the industry. It has been approved & certified as head protection by both the DOT and the ECE.
In addition to providing excellent protection, the Toxin is also one of the most comfortable dirt bike helmets on the market. It has a number of features to help keep riders comfortable so they can compete at the highest level. This dirt bike helmet has a total of 19 different vents to maintain a steady airflow. 13 of these ducts act as intake vents that refresh the air inside the motocross helmet cavity. The remaining 6 vents act as exhaust ports that force out the hot air. The mouthpiece also acts as a high-flow air vent. The interior liner is also responsible for keeping the rider comfortable. It is made out of COOLMAX® moisture wicking material that prevents excess perspiration buildup. It draws moisture away from the skin & hair and onto the fabric where it can easily evaporate. The cheek pads are also made out of this versatile material to provide extra cushioning around the riders’ face. By utilizing the massive airflow, these two features work seamlessly to keep riders cool & comfortable. The Fly Racing helmet features three different shell sizes and four different EPS sizes so each and every rider can have the perfect fit.
At BTO Sports, we carry all of the best dirt bike helmets like the Fly Racing Toxin Helmet. Come check out all our great deals on Fly Racing helmets and gear, as well as other top brands!
- ECE/DOT Approved – Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell
- Dual density EPS liner – two layers of EPS, one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide a more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose
- Helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum visor screws and stainless steel rivets and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- 3 shells and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- COOLMAX® comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, while also providing plenty of ventilation
- Removable and washable interior
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 13 intake and 6 exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- High-flow ventilation system is designed to precisely align the comfort liner and EPS (Expanded polystyrene) to maximize airflow
- Hi-flow mouthpiece allows plenty of air flow and is replaceable
- Soft fleece helmet bag included