This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Fly Racing - Werx Ultra Helmet (Youth)(Bicycle)
- Customer Photos
Fly Racing - Werx Ultra Helmet (Youth) (Bicycle)
The Fly Racing Werx Ultra Helmet is the ultimate bicycle full-face helmet on the market today for youth bicycle riders. With over 24 months of development and racing on the Downhill world circuit and BMX tracks, the Werx Ultra helmet has been purposly designed for bicycle riders that want the pinnicle of helmet perfection. A specially designed youth carbon-fiber/Kevlar shell provides maximum strength while giving the helmet a lightweight feel. For the top bicycle helmets on the market, being lightweight is crucial and the Fly Racing Werx Ultra Helmet for youth riders weighs in at only 930 grams (Size Med). Get the perfect fit, as the Werx Ultra helmet comes in a youth specific size shell and three sizes so you will have a customize fit every time you ride. For those hot weather days, the Werx Ultra Helmet takes advantage of the channeled EPS that is designed to move air through the interior with properly aligned channels to evacuate heat to the 6 external exhaust ports. Fly Racing also designed the Werx Ultra Helmet to have massive airflow that forces cooling through 18 intake ports. This makes the Werx helmet one of the coolest helmets on the market today. To keep adjust for changing conditions, the Werx Ultra Helmet has a ratcheting visor for on-the-fly-adjustments so you can keep your vision clear. Fly has added Bluetooth audio communication ready with wire channeling for a fully integrated system.
Fully removable, coolmax comfort liner is machine washable and aids in keeping your ride comfortable. For safety, Fly Racing has built-in quick release cheek pads that aid in emergency helmet removal in case of crashes and meets/exceeds CPSC1203, CE EN1078:2012 +A1:2012; AS/NZ2063.2008 ASTM F1952-15 safety ratings.
BTO Sports is your source for the Fly Racing Werx Ultra Helmet along with much more gear for mountain bike and bmx riders.
- Premium construction using carbon/Kevlar® weave for maximum strength and minimal weight
- Meets and exceeds CPSC1203, CE EN1078:2012 + A1:2012, AS/NZ2063.2008 ASTM F1952-15
- Weight: 930 grams (size medium)
- Two (2) shells with four (4) specific EPS for a perfect fit throughout the size range
- Bluetooth audio communication ready with wire channeling for a fully integrated system
- Channeled EPS is designed to move air through the interior with properly aligned channels to evacuate heat to the external ports
- Massive airflow is designed to force cooling through 18 intake and 6 exhaust ports
- Coolmax® comfort liner with antimicrobial treatment
- Fully removable, washable and replaceable comfort lining system
- Quick-release cheek pads aid in emergency helmet removal
- Ratcheting visor for on-the-fly quick adjustments
- Anodized black aluminum screen
- Titanium plated rivets