- Customer Photos
FMF - Q4 Muffler
- As the pioneer of quiet performance mufflers, we raised the bar again in 07 with the second generation of Q series mufflers - the Q4.
- Built from the ground up, the Q4 is a completely new design, engineered for maximum performance while maintaining a sound level at or near 93dB on most models.
- The Q4 incorporates Factory Forward Engineering to move the muffler closer - centralizing the mass for improved handling characteristics.
- The new Hi-Flo formed end cap reduces weight and is less prone to damage.
- The Q4 has an anodized aluminum canister and is lighter and quieter than the original Q.
- All three models utilize a maintenance free USFS approved turbine type spark arrestor so there is no screen to clean or burn out.
- With their free flowing internal baffles and chambers, advanced sound-absorbing materials and now reduced weight, the Q4 is the market leader for low sound/high performance.
- Less sound equals more ground.
- Be part of the solution and take the noise out of riding, not the fun!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Allows 450 to breath
- Quiets 450 just enough
- Not upsetting angry neighbors with loud bike
Comments about FMF - Q4 Muffler (Yamaha):
I had to buy this exhaust for my 2012 YZ450F to use at my local track. The stock pipe was too loud for the club rules and the stock pipe also choked out the bike. I installed this pipe in 15 minutes and it made night and day difference. It added bottom end power, opened the exhaust system up more and sounds nice and deep.
- Was this a gift?: