- Customer Photos
The Forcefield Airo Vest has been designed in a way that the rider does not know they are wearing armor. The Airo Vest incorporates a highly flexible, breathable and removable CE approved chest (L1) and back (L2) protection in an ergonomically designed technical fleece vest. The vest’s shell is constructed of lightweight, breathable and comfortable Coolmax breathable fabric. Featuring hand pockets on the front and flat lock stitching throughout the Airo will provide years of comfortable service.
- CE approved to EN1621 – 2 (Level 2) the back protector molds to the body’s natural shape when in use creating a supremely comfortable fit
- Held firmly in place with the aid of a separate height adjustable waist strap the vest is secured at the front with a high quality zipper
- Zipper features a “garage” to enclose the zip at its top point and stop irritation
- Full gripper elastic is added at the hem to stop the vest lifting
- Low profile back protector is formed from M15 Armor, a specialized polymer from Nitrile rubber that has been optimized to achieve low weight, flexibility and Repeat Performance Technology (RPT)
- RPT ensures protection is given even after multiple impacts and can be easily removed allowing for easy care (washing) of the fleece vest