- Customer Photos
With Fox helmets you know you are going to get quality. Fox Racing has incorporated the MIPS helmet system in their new V3 dirt helmets. These fox helmets also have a multiple composite shell that come in three different shell sizes. These V3 fox helmets also have eleven intake scoops and four exhaust vents which maximize airflow. Fox Racing also made sure to align their EPS liner with the vents to allow for full air circulation. Fox helmets show off a creative design to catch eyes at the track or on the trails. We cannot say it enough; you know you are getting quality when you decide on one of these V3 Fox helmets.
Fox - 2015 V3 Franchise Helmet
- MIPS [Multi-Directional Impact Protection System]
- Shell - Multi Composite Shell Construction.
- 3 shell sizes and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit.
- Dual Density EPS Liner.
- 11 intake scoops and 4 exhaust vents for unmatched airflow.
- Dri Lex Comfort Liner for enhanced moisture wicking.
- Exceeds Snell 2010 and DOT standards.