- Customer Photos
Fox Racing - 2018 360 Draftr Pant
For decades, the sport of motocross has progressed. From the days of factory welded cone pipes to today’s high revving 4-stroke engines, the Fox Racing 360 MX pants continually evolved to stay on top. Whether you're the new kid on the starting gate, chasing your first championship or the G.O.A.T., this 360 racewear is ready to perform. And wouldn't you know it, that holds true today.
- RAP (rider attack position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- Ultra-Durable 900D polyester fabric makes a lasting impression
- New woven 4-Way stretch front gusset for complete mobility. Gotts to be mobile!
- Double layer knee system features durable inner material with heat and abrasion resistant leather outer panels
- Quad stretch rear yoke allows the pant to move with the rider
- Active stretch knee panels for unrestricted movement
- Vented TPR thigh and knee logos enhance airflow
Twenty-Four months ago, Fox Racing set out to redesign the now iconic 360 racewear with a new pant chassis. After countless hours and multiple prototypes, Fox Racing is excited to release the next generation of performance racewear. The 2018 360 pants are here, and they have raised the bar. And from the looks of the 360 Draftr series- Fox is pulling no punches! The colors and designs of this new gear will have you looking sharp all season long.
The pants utilize TRUMOTION 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion, while 900D polyester protects high abrasion areas. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Fox's Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.