- Customer Photos
Fox Racing - 2018 360 Honda Pant
Over the years the sport of motocross has progressed. From the days of factory welded cone pipes to today’s high revving 4-stroke engines, the Fox Racing 360 MX pants continually evolved to stay on top. Whether you're the new kid on the starting gate, chasing your first championship or the G.O.A.T., this 360 racewear is ready to perform.
- RAP (rider attack position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- Durable 900D polyester fabric
- New woven 4-Way stretch front gusset for complete mobility
- Double layer knee system features durable inner material with heat and abrasion resistant leather outer panels
- Quad stretch rear yoke allows the pant to move with the rider
- Active stretch knee panels for unrestricted movement
- Vented TPR thigh and knee logos enhance airflow
Two years ago, the Fox Racing product design team set out to redesign the now iconic 360 racewear with a new pant chassis. After countless hours and multiple prototypes, Fox Racing is excited to release the next generation of performance racewear. The 2018 360 pants are here, and they have raised the bar.
The pants utilize TRUMOTION 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion, while 900D polyester protects high abrasion areas. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Fox's Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.