- Customer Photos
Fox Racing - 2018 Flexair Preest Jersey
When Flexair was introduced in 2015, it allowed the progressive style of riding to reach new levels across the globe. For 2018, Flexair receives a completely new chassis design. Add to that multiple technical enhancements, allowing the best to get better! In short, this Jersey has it all- get yours today.
- Taped Seams in Shoulder & Collar to Reduce Chaffing on Body
- Bonded Cuff Provides a Slim, Athletic Fit
- TruDri Main Body Fabric Provides a Soft, Lightweight Fit w/True Moisture Management
- Lightweight Construction w/Stretch Mesh Sides for Enhanced Airflow
- Sew-Free Cuff & Hem for Reduced Bulk
- Precision Fit Athletic Collar Design
Fox Racing - 2018 Flexair Preest Pant
Fox Racing has elevated their premium line of MX apparel- the Flexair Series. And these pants are engineered with one ultimate goal- to make you faster than ever before. Greasy fast. The 2018 Flexair pants are some serious gear. So if you're serious about improving your MX game - look no further.
- Completely New Chassis for an Improved Fit
- Updated Rigid Waist System to Hold Pant in Place
- Elimination of Internal Liner Reduces Weight & Heat
- New Knee Construction Provides a Sleek Performance Fit Over Braces or Guards
- Durable 4-Way Stretch Tru-Motion Main Body Fabric Provides Unmatched mobility
- Laser-Perforated Ventilation in Key Areas for Enhanced Airflow
- Double Layer Knee System w/Full Grain Cow Leather Knee Panels Backed w/Abrasion-Resistant Material
- Critically Taped Seams to Reduce Chaffing
- Large Vented Knee Logos Keep You Cool
When Flexair was introduced in 2015, it allowed the progressive style of riding to reach new levels across the globe. For 2018, Flexair receives a completely new chassis design. Add to that multiple technical enhancements, allowing the best to get better! To be sure, these all-new 2018 Flexair Pants have it all. Put a pair on and you will immediately feel the difference!
Fox Racing - 2018 Flexair Preest Glove
The all-new, 2018 Flexair Glove from Fox Racing features both Cordura and TRUFEEL... and that's a very big deal! Cordura Ripstop fabric increases durability to key areas within the glove design. Trusted for over 30 years, Cordura fabrics are known for their perfect combination of durability, versatility and reliability. Those are the facts- plain and simple.
- TruMotion Main Body Construction
- Single-Layer, "Cool Touch" Palm
- Minimalist Design Eliminates Bulk for flexibility
- Cuffless Design for Superior Comfort & Security
- Silicone Print for Additional Lever Grip
Fox's exclusive TRUFEEL technology delivers better precision and sensitivity by placing direct-injected internal TPR knobbies inside each glove to contact your thumbs and two inner fingers. The result is increased dexterity while grabbing levers, tearoffs and zippers. to say nothing of the extreme comfort.