- Customer Photos
Galfer - Front Floating Wave Rotor
The Galfer front floating wave rotor for your Suzuki not only bolts up directly to your bike as an OEM replacement, but it also offers more performance than your stock rotor. The Galfer front floating wave rotor is comprised of high quality materials which make it last through the harsh punishment of motocross. Additionally, the innovative wave design from Galfer is optimized to keep your Suzuki brakes running at a cooler temperature which keeps away brake fade and warped rotors. The galfer front floating wave rotor is the perfect go to when replacing worn rotors.
- Designed both for track and trail use
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor
- Full floating Wave® blades ensure optimum pad-to-rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel.
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor
- Extremely predictable and consistent
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions
- Drastically increase lever feel / modulation and brake torque
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Galfer - Front Wave Rotor (Suzuki):
A direct replacement for the factory rotor, was very easy to install, and combined with the Galfer braided stainless line has been a 100% improvement in braking power and feel. Being used in a club level motocross setting, my lap times have improved, and more importantly, I have gained a lot of confidence my braking abilities. I would recommend this product to anyone not prepared to step up to an oversize rotor system.
- Was this a gift?: