- Customer Photos
Galfer - Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Galfer stainless steel brake lines are a must have for avid motocross racers. The steel braid acts as a reinforcement protecting against brake line flex and line bursting. The Galfer stainless steel brake lines keep your brakes intact throughout long motos and desert racing when brake fluids run extremely hot. Furthermore, the steel braid acts as a barrier against any outside elements trying to pierce the line. Don’t jeopardize your results; get the galfer stainless steel brake line.
- Made of 64 count stainless braid hose and PTFE62 Dupont Teflon
- Carefully designed per each application
- Kits have pre-positioned banjo ends for your particular application
- Most kits include specific hardware such as clamps and zip ties
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Street Riding
Comments about Galfer - Stainless Steel Front Brake Line (Suzuki):
Very easy to install, this cost effective upgrade pays big big dividends on the track. I installed this product in conjunction with the Galfer standard replacement wave rotor and have seen massive gains in braking performance over the stock setup. Money well spent!