- Customer Photos
Galfer - MX Superlight Tsunami Oversize Brake Kit
Don't overlook braking as it's an important aspect of racing, and the Galfer oversize rotors cut down out lap times on the test track. The new Galfer Tsunami Wave Superlight Oversized Rotor has the same two-piece floating design as the original rotor, but replaces the stainless steel carrier of the original, with a lightweight 6061-TK aluminum carrier. The new Superlight design means that you can enjoy the improved braking performance the oversized tsunami rotor provides without having to put up with the additional rotational weight commonly associated with oversized rotors. Less un-sprung weight improves handling characteristics as well. Save energy and brake later with the Galfer oversized rotor kit. Lastly, the Tsunami rotor keeps your brakes incredibly cool even on race tracks that are known to boil brakes.
- Extremely light design.
- Offers incredible stopping power when compared to the smaller stock brake rotors.
- High-strength 6061-T6 aluminum center carrier and buttons for reduced weight.
- Full floating system.
- For track or trail use.
- Six month warranty.
Each Kit includes:
- One Giant 270 mm Wave® Superlight Oversized 420 high-carbon steel brake rotor with 6061-T6 aluminum center carrier and buttons.
- A 6061-T6 CNC aluminum caliper relocation bracket to ensure proper rotor placement.
- A set of Galfer's Semi-Metallic Carbon brake pads for a complete braking solution.
- Detailed installation instructions and all necessary hardware are also included with each kit
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Highest Quality for great results
Comments about Galfer - MX Superlight Tsunami Oversize Front Brake Rotor Kit:
When you look at the price, don't complain because this rotor rocks. I had the typical undersized rotor that I never really thought about until it locked up on me throwing me over the bars and body slamming my right shoulder into the ground. So don't cry about the price, its worth it believe me. Had this not quite six months and still looks like new. If I would have had this from the beginning I would not have lost 40% of my rear delt and bicep. Your body deserves the best!
- Was this a gift?: