- Customer Photos
Galfer - Rear Brake Pads (1054 Compound)
The Galfer 1054 front brake pads are an all-around brake pad which blends long life and performance equally. The 1054 was designed to work well in all conditions hot, cold, wet and dry. Whether you ride for your daily commute, or just want a long lasting brake pad in the canyons, the Galfer 1054 is a great choice. This compound is available for front and rear brakes.
- Will withstand friction ratings of 0.7 u and does not require any heat to deliver friction
- Advanced ceramic technology allows for pads to "cool off" as soon as pressure is released from the brake lever
- Requires very little brake pressure effort under repeated braking
- Recommended to those looking for the "edge" or "ultimate" stopping feel and control
- All Galfer brake pads must bre properly "BEDDED-IN" to achieve maximum output and reduce unecessary rotor wear