Garmin - Inreach SE®+
The Garmin Inreach SE plus is an amazing device that combines navigation with phone capabilities. Whether you're riding out in the open or you're in an enclosed area, you'll be able to use this device in its entirety. The Inreach is good in emergency situations where you know you'll need help at a moment's notice. The GPS-ready programming allows for tracking data within 5 meters precision. You can pair mobile devicesand keep track of one another through routes and waypoints. You can even send/recieve text messages that are well beyond cellular range. You can even send and recieve email in case you need to keep up with work or friends. The Garmin Inreach SE plus has state of the art global satellite coverage so that you can be sure you're connected to civilization at all times, even when you're out in the danger zone. Grab this Garmin device and the best selection of Garmin devices on the internet. Whether you're looking for the most technologically advanced GPS system or a lightweight navigator, BTO Sports has it.
- Global Satellite Communicators-Satellite communicators with 100% global Iridium satellite coverage for 2-way messaging anywhere in the world
- Interactive SOS-Trigger an interactive SOS to GEOS, the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center, to communicate the nature of the emergency
- Send And Receive Text Messages-Send and receive text messages while beyond cellular range to any cell phone number, email address or to another Inreach in the U.S.
- Basic and Robust Navigation Options - feature built-in, high-sensitivity GPS that provides basic navigation, location and tracking data within 5 meters and better accuracy over that of a paired/companion mobile device; follow routes, drop waypoints and find your way back with a bread crumb trail.
- Location Tracking and Sharing - Use the MapShare™ site to track and share your location online with family and friends so they can ping your device and exchange messages
- Earthmate® App-Pair with mobile devices using the free Earthmate app for access to topographic maps and U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more; additional data for hunters, such as game management units and parcel information, is available for purchase.
- Subscription Plans-Flexible subscriptions; choose from annual contract or monthly plans
- Battery Life-Internal, rechargeable lithium battery gives up to 100 hours of battery life in tracking mode; up to 30 days in power save mode (battery life may vary depending on settings)
- Cloud Storage And Trip Planning - Use the cloud-powered portal to plan your trips with routes and waypoints, sync and manage your device, store all your location tracking data and much more
- Water Rating-Rugged, impact resistant and water-rated to IPX7