This product has been discontinued
Garmin - Zumo 660LM GPS Navigator
- Customer Photos
Garmin - Zumo 660LM GPS Widescreen Navigator
Meet the Garmin Zumo 660LM GPS Navigator, a GPS designed by bikers, for bikers. This GPS was built solely for motorcycle enthusiasts ready to tackle their next adventure with open arms.
A 4.3” touchscreen display with a glove friendly interface makes this GPS easy to use while on the road or trail. Finding yourself in a bit of a bind? Fortunately the Garmin Zumo 660LM GPS Navigator comes equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology making it effortless to make and receive calls – you won’t ever even have to take off your gloves or helmet. Another great feature of the Garmin Zumo 660LM GPS Navigator is the on-board MP3 player – perfect for those long rides where some smooth tunes will only enhance the ride. (Headset sold separately.)
One really cool feature about the Garmin Zumo 660LM GPS Navigator is Garmin Adventures, powered by BaseCamp. With this feature, you can create routes along specific roads and search for, and save, points of interest, including local attractions, restaurants and fuel stops. Then, upload your pre-planned trip to zūmo and follow along for a stress-free ride.
With detailed maps pre-installed and lifetime map updates, a handful of navigation and customizable features, and a rugged case that protects the GPS from fuel sprays and UV rays, the Garmin Zumo 660LM GPS Navigator was built for life on the road – you won’t want to leave home without it!
- Advanced 3D navigation, see 3-D buildings on the map as you drive for enhanced situational awarness
- Lane assist with junction view, Zumo directs you to the preferred lane while driving. Also see realistic images of upcoming junctions
- Bluetooth wireless technology, enables hands-free connectivity for use with a cell phones and stereo audio with compatible headset, see www.garmin.com/bluetooth for compatible phones
- High sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix Zumo has faster satellite acquisition times
- High resolution, glove friendly 4.3" touchscreen display
- Rugged, waterproof design, resistant to fuel spills and UV rays
- Turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names, "Turn Right on Main Street"
- Motorcycle console for trip information, including fuel gauge to warn you when its time to fill up
- Advanced route preview and trip logs with up to 10 saved routes, can automatically arrange via points to minimize trip distance
- Preloaded street maps, includes detailed maps for the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico
- "Where Am I ?!" feature, find the closest hospitals, police stations, gas stations, nearest address and intersection. Also see your exact latitude and longitude coordinates
- Speed limit indicator, unit displays speed limits for highways and interstates
- Auto time zone, Zumo will automatically adjust your time zone while navigating
- Garmin Connect Phots, associate your favorite images with saved locations and visit the Garmin website
- DEM maps, shos shaded terrain contours at various zoom levels
- Removable lithium ion battery, up to 5 hours depending on usage
- Trip computer records mileage, max speed, total time and more
- Built-in travel kit includes features such as picture viewer, world clock, currency and measurement converters and calculator
- Includes Garmin Lock anti-theft feature
- Simplified PC connectivity using USB mass storage
- With the POI loader program, users can set up proximity alerts for school zones, safety cameras, create custom POI's and more
- Standard headphone and microphone jacks
- microSD card slot for optional mapping and data storage
- Unit dimensions, "5.3W x 3.3"H x 0.9"D
- Weight 9.5 oz.
- Zumo 660LM, preloaded City Navigator North America NT, motorcycle mount with mounting hardware, automotive suction cup mount, automotive power cable, carrying case, lithium-ion battery, USB cable, dashboard disc, quick start manual, installation instructions