- Customer Photos
Garmin - Zumo 665LM GPS Widescreen Navigator
There’s no better way to hit the road on your bike than with the Garmin Zumo 665LM GPS Navigator helping you navigate wherever your final destination may be. Garmin jumped into the GPS game early and they have put years of knowledge and expertise in their field directly into the premium motorcycle navigator that is the zūmo 665LM. Equipped with a top of the line 4.3” glove-friendly touch screen, operating your GPS has never been easier.
One thing that separates this GPS from the rest is its ability to connect to Sirius XM Satellite Radio as well as NavWeather and NavTraffic. With a subscription to Sirius XM Satellite Radio, you can enjoy more than 140 channels of programming, including commercial-free music, sports, news, talk and entertainment.
Bluetooth wireless technology is another feature that makes the Garmin Zumo 665LM GPS Navigator a top of the line GPS system for motorcycle enthusiasts who are constantly seeking new adventures. With the Bluetooth technology, you’re free to safely talk on your phone without having to remove your gloves or helmet. You can also call points of interest through the zūmo Bluetooth interface, perfect for a last-minute change of plans or a quick pit stop for food and fuel.
With an on-board MP3 player, navigational tools, and lifetime map updates, among other things, the Garmin Zumo 665LM GPS Navigator is the only thing you need to accompany you on the road.
- XM Satellite information, XM Satellite Radio, traffic and weather radar display
- Bluetooth wireless technology for hands free calling and Stereo Bluetooth for XM satellite radio, MP3 player and audio books
- Advanced 3D navigation, see 3D buildings on the map for enhanced situational awarness as you drive
- Lane assist with junction view, Zumo directs you to the preferred lane while driving. Also shows realistiv images of upcoming junctions
- High-sensitivity GPS reciever with HotFix Zumo has faster satellite acquisition times
- High-resolution, glove friendly 4.3" touchscreen display, 480x272 pixels
- Rugged, waterproof design, resistant to fuel spills and UV rays
- Turn by turn directions with spoken street names, "Turn right on Main Street"
- Motorcycle console for trip information, including fuel gauge to warn you when its time to fill up
- Advanced route preview with up to 20 saves routes and 10 saved track logs, automatically arrange via points to minimize trip distance
- Preloaded street maps, includes detailed maps for the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico
- "Where Am I?" feature, find the closest hospitals, police stations, gas stations, nearest address and intersection. Also see your exact latitude and longitude coordinates
- Speed limit indicator - unit displays speed limits for highways and interstates
- Auto time zone, Zumo will automatically adjust your time zone while navigating
- Garmin Connect Photos, associate your favorite images with saved locations
- Removable lithium ion battery, up to three hours typical, could be less with options
- Trip computer records mileage, max speed, total time and more
- Built-in travel kit includes features such as picture viewer, world clock, currency and measurement converters and calculator
- Includes Garmin Lock anti-theft feature
- Simplified PC connectivity using USB mass storage
- With POI loader program, users can set up proximity alerts for school zones, safety cameras, create cusom POI's and more
- Configurable vehicle icons-select fun, customized icons from www.garmingarage.com
- Standard headphone and microphone jacks
- MicroSD card slot for optional mapping and data storage
- Unit dimensions - 5.3"W x 3.3"H x .9"D
- Weight 9.5oz
- Zumo 665LM, preloaded City Navigator North America NT motorcycle mount with mounting hardware, GXM 40, GXM40 magnetic base plate, automotive power cable, carrying case, lithium-ion battery, USB cable, dashboard disc, quick start manual, Installation instructions