- Customer Photos
Hardline - Re-Settable Hour Meter
Hardline Products Surface Mounted Inductive Meters provide what today's power-sports user needs and expects from hour meters. Late model four stroke engines have strict maintenance schedules that must be followed to honor your warranty. the Hardline Re-Settable Meter addresses all your maintenance needs, oil, valves and air filter. Hardline has added a Tachometer function for reading your RPM. Knowing your RPM readings are important for passing sound checks and setting idle speed. Every hour meter from Hardline Products now includes a Log book for quick referencing of your written service notes. Write down oil changes, valve service, chassis lubrication, clutch service and suspension setting notes in one convenient book.
- This Hour Meter Works on all gasoline engines including newer fuel-injected bikes.
- It has Adjustable RPM input for dual or single spark ignition systems.
- Real Time reading of Tach up to 20,000 RPM.
- Flash alerts include "Clean Air Filter" every 5 hours "Change Oil" every 10 hours and "Valve Service" every 20 hours.
- All Flash alerts count down the last 10 hours left before service.
- All Flash alerts are easily reset with a touch of a button.
- Meter also includes timer mode to record individual riding sessions.
- Easy Installation - peel and stick two sided tape included, no wiring necessary, or attach with enclosed hardware.
- No Battery or ground wire required.
- 100% epoxy encapsulated case water resistant.
- Records and Displays to 9,999.99 hours.
- Hour glass symbol appears and flashes on / off to indicate counting time.
- Automatic roll-over.
- Resolution 0.1 hour.
- Warranty one year with proof of purchase.
- Note: Total hours accumulated is not re-settable and cannot be erased.
Hour Meter displays can be read at all times (whether power is applied or not)! There is no clicking like mechanical meters. Installation is easy with simple patented one wire wrap.
Solid state electronics, modern LCD, superb environmental durability and enhanced functionality offer today's leading O.E.M.'s the best of all possibilities without sacrifice to performance, operation or budget.