- Customer Photos
Icon - Airframe Pro Deployed Helmet
The Icon Airframe Pro Deployed helmet has the upper hand in the urban mission on the motorcycle. The Airframe Pro helmet is designed for the edgy and agressive sport rider that has their head down and looking for the most out of an aerodynamic helmet. The design of the liner within in the shell allows maximum vision while in the sport riding position.
The Icon Airframe Deployed helmet is a culmination of years of helmet development coming together as one fantastic motorcycle helmet. The Airframe Pro shell is made up of a featherweight handmade composite shell to. This helmet is designed to be in sync with you as a rider. Moving inside of the shell, the Airframe Pro features a five piece modular liner with moisture wicking Hydradry. There are several low profile vents throughout the shell as well as liner ported forehead vents to maximize pushing through the helmet from front to back. You will notice the back of the shell has been lifted to help accomodate jackets or backpack interference. As Icon has been known throughout the years, their helmets continue to be upon the most comfortable helmets on the market.
Icon has knocked it out of the park with the Airframe Pro Deployed helmet from the graphics, to the comfort and finish.
- Meets World Standard DOT, ECE 22-05
- Handcrafted composite shell
- Four unique shell sizes for minimized mass and drag
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- five piece modular line with moisture wicking Hydradry
- Linear ported forehead vents
- Low profile vents throughout the shell
- Fog Free Icon Optics shield with Rapid Release System
- ProLock Positive shield locking system
- Removable breath deflector and chin curtain
- Tracshield shield with tear off posts are sold separately