Icon - Airframe Pro Gloss
Icon is releasing a new, more race ready helmet and as a nice bonus, the Airframe Pro is being offered in either your choice of carbon fiber or composite shell materials. Compared to the previous Airframe, both versions feature an aggressively sculpted aerodynamic shell, expanded line of sight when in the tucked-in position and a customizable five piece inner liner. And as always, if you want over-the-top style, Icon hasn't toned down their design department.
- World standard, meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698:2006 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN) helmet safety standards. Does not ship with SAI or PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Handcrafted composite shell
- Four unique shell sizes for minimized mass and drag
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Five-piece modular liner with moisture-wicking Hydradry™
- Linear ported forehead vents
- Low-Profile vents throughout the shell
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Rapid-Release™ Release System
- Prolock™ Positive Shield Locking System
- Removable breath deflector and chin curtain
- Tracshield™ shield with tear-off posts available; sold separately