- Customer Photos
Icon - Alliance GT The Horror Helmet
The Icon Alliance GT Horror helmet, for that demon inside all of us. This graphic is painted up in rage red or burly blue, depending on your juvenile favorite color preference. Every man has their demon, now you can let it out on the street.
The Icon Alliance GT is an upgrade to the classic Alliance model, an upgrade that adds versatility for all riders. This feature is the added DropShield for those rides that start before sunrise and end well after the sunsset. The rider can keep their Clear Proshield attached for all light conditions but with the flip of a switch, engage in tinted shield located just above the brow. The Icon Alliance GT leads the industry by offering a variety of interchangeable lenses for the Dropshield to customize your look and fit your riding needs.
The Alliance GT helmets ventilation system is made up of strategically placed air intake vents, air channels and exhaust ports. The Icon Supervent system features oversized intake ports controlled by individual vent triggers, along with recessed supervents to reduce wind noise, which seperates this helmet from many others on the market. This helmet keeps you cool but also minimizes the outside noise. The shell of the Alliance GT is constructed of an injected molded polycarbonate for strength that exceeds All World Safety standard ECE and DOT.
- World Standard, Meets DOT and ECE
- INCLUDES SILVER RST INTERNAL DROPSHIELD
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long oval Headform
- Wind Tunnel Tested and Refined
- Molded Twin Channel Supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust Ports Prevent Heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/Washable HydraDry Interior
- Quick Change fog-free proshield with Sideplates
- Prolock Shield locking system