This product has been discontinued
Icon - Variant Construct Hard Luck Helmet
- Customer Photos
Black ink sleeved across its raw construct shell speaks to the Hard Luck's felonious intent. 13's emblazoned across its flanks sneer politely at the society from which it was ostracized.The Icon Variant Hard Luck will never taste a silver spoon or know the loving embrace of a fat trust fund.
The Variant helmet from Icon. A wind tunnel refined shape, executed in a Fiberglass/ Dyneema/Carbon matrix, along with an dual-density EPS core provide critical impact energy management. Extensive venting and a removable Hydradry wicking liner provide increase comfort by reducing rider fatigue. The anti-lift visor directs and channels airflow as it reduces the glare from an unyielding UV assault. While the extended eyeport and zero distortion optics provide unrivaled field of view. If the streets are your area of operation - equip yourself for the fight with the Icon Variant.
- Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon Fiber shell
- Industry leading multi-inlet ventilation system
- Wind tunnel tested and refined Antilife visor
- Integrated chin EPS air channels reduce shield fogging
- Distortion free precision optics anti-fog shield
- Removable Hydra-Dry moisture wicking liner
- Removable chin curtain
- Includes both Dark Smoke and Clear face shields
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT fmvss 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adequately Vented
- Everyday Riding
- Street Riding
Comments about Icon - Variant Construct Hard Luck Helmet:
Awesome helmet, looks wise ,vent wise and great vision. Comes with 2 shields (1 mirrored,1 clear), and helmet bag. Great! Definitely a tight fit in the cheek pads. After reading reviews I ordered a size bigger and Im glad I did. Cheek pads are snug but they'll wear in. Doesn't feel to bulky although I havent had the chance to properly dual sport it yet. Thanks BTO sports!!
- Motorcycle Enthusiast