- Customer Photos
Klim - 2014 F4 Dot/Snell Matte Black Helmet
Totally re-designed, the premium F4 helmet is the most ventilated helmet in motorsports today. It will keep riders drier and cooler in the most demanding conditions in the world while protecting from wind chill. The Klim F4 is built using aerospace fiberglass, carbon fiber and Kevlar layups to ensure premium safety standards are exceeded around the world. Enhanced comfort from the moisture wicking liner and cheek pads and the insane continuation of ventilation ducts throughout the EPS liner. Dot/Snell approved model weighs one pound more than ECE model.
The Klim F4 package includes a genuine WINDSTOPPER snap-in liner to block direct wind contact while still retaining incredibly high breathability. Also included is a snap-in breath deflector, making the Klim F4 helmet truely a four-season, multi-sport helmet.
- Most Advanced Ventilation System in Motorsports
- Air induction system supports air-craving intakes to deliver substantial air flow and volume into ventilation system
- EPS air channels contiuously introduce fresh air to inner pressure chamber netowkr and transport heated air and excess moisture to exit ports
- Large, effective exit ports
- Moisture wicking comfort liner and cheek pads integrates with ventilation system and enhances cooling via airflow perforations
- Non-intrusive eye port increases field of vision
- Included WINDSTOPPER liner is small and pocketable, snaps onto foam comfort liner to provide windproof warmth while still maintaining incredible breathablity
- Adjustable snap-in breath deflector included
- Comfort liner easily removable
- Comes with helmet carrying bag
- Spare visore included
- Dot/Snell approved model