- Customer Photos
Klim - F3 Helmet
Klim’s devotion to high performance off-road helmets continues with their new F3 helmet. Possibly one of the lightest helmets around with 10% smaller external dimensions while still meets or exceeding the detailed standards of ECE and DOT, the helmet owes its light weight to Klim’s new Structured Mapped Composite construction, which will the reduce the strain that will be on your neck while riding. The shell comes in 3 sizes, and fits around your head with Klimatek’s Fabric Liner systems using smart adaptive foam and anti-bacterial fast wicking materials. Using Custom EPS combined with the internal liner system and 3D ergonomic cheek pads, this helmet will be kept secured on the bumpiest of rides. Keep your head cool with the 13 intake and 6 exhaust ports. This intelligent system is the key in Klim’s principle to body comfort. The ultra-wide field-of-vision will be able to dodge the bullets coming from your peripherals, or enjoy that beautiful view while riding the trail without the need to take off your helmet. If you’re using a neck brace, you won’t have to worry about Klim – F3 Helmet and the brace getting in the way of each other as the helmet itself was engineered to be compatible with the top leading neck braces. All these features tied together a complete package that is the F3, A worthy helmet to have in your off-road arsenal.
- Maximize the Minimum – Engineered to minimize neck fatigue and maximize impact protection.
- Built Strong – Constructed with KLIM's Structure Mapped Composite base material lay up, the F3 optimizes strength in all the right areas while reducing overall weight.
- Refined Fit – Enjoy up to 10% smaller external dimensions and a sleeker, more comfortable fit from three shell sizes.
- Let Off Some Steam – Thirteen intake vents combine with six exhaust ports to provide optimal heat dispersion even while stationary.
- Wide Open Spaces – Wdest, unobstructed field of view in its class, ensuring you'll never miss the epic views it takes you to.
- All-Day Comfort – Latest Custom EPS and internal liner systems to secure the rider's head completely. EPS, 3D Ergonomic cheek pads and liner foam are optimized for a great fit.
- Systems Check – Work in conjunction with market leading neck brace technology, not against it.
- Expectations – Meets or exceeds the most demanding ECE and DOT standards for motorcycle helmets at reduced weight
- KLIM Custom Fit – Klimatek™ Fabric liner systems utilize adaptive smart foam technology and anti-microbial/bacterial fast-wicking textiles.