- Customer Photos
Klim - Mojave Pro Glove
Combining the durability of a Pittards® Microvent leather palm and the air-moving chassis of the Mojave Glove family, the new Mojave Pro Glove from Klim® sets a new standard in ventilated glove performance and durability. Incorporating premium Poron® XRD™ Extreme Impact foam on knuckles and fingers and premium, long-lasting construction features (like rolled leather fingertips) ensures the Mojave Pro glove stays rugged and comfortable ride after ride.
- Fully ventilated Klim® glove chassis.
- Single-layer Pittards® Microvent perforated leather palm for amazing grip, resistance to perspiration, ultimate dexterity, and optimized breathability.
- Durable abrasion-resistant mesh and stretch mesh on back of hand for maximum ventilation combined with a great, non-restrictive fit.
- Breathable inner fourchette (side-of-fingers) material for increased breathability.
- Rolled leather fingertips add durability and increase dexterity.
- Poron® XRD™ extreme impact protection pads on knuckles and fingers.
- Extended leather on side of wrist for extra protection.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material on back of hand for nighttime visibility.
- TPU and hook-and-loop wrist closure for secure fit.
- Breathable elastic spacer mesh at wrist closure for secure fit and increased breathability.