- Customer Photos
Klim - Mojave Pro Jersey
The all-new Mojave Pro Jersey brings impressive snag and tear resistance to Klim®'s fully-ventilated jersey pattern. Engineered with intense stretch panels and a refined fit, the Mojave Pro Jersey is designed to fit over common body protection pressure suits, elbow pads, etc. Its sizing allows it to be worn over armor efficiently; reducing excess material that can catch on passing trees, branches, etc. Modest padding adds comfort to trail whacks and roost while the brunt of off-road abuse is handled by the highly durable mesh on the shoulders, arms and forearms.
- Durable, fully ventilated, padded off-road motorcycle jersey.
- Heavier mesh at shoulders, back, backpack shoulder strap area, elbows, forearm, top forearm and cuff for branch whacking and slide outs coverage and durability.
- Athletic / low-profile fit reduces chances of extra fabric snagging on branches, etc.
- Stretch zones let jersey fit over protective equipment without limiting movement.
- Padding in shoulder, side arm, elbow / forearm, and top forearm / cuff to help reduce sting of branch whacks and to increase comfort with more durable fabrics.
- Intelligently engineered varying mesh panel placement helps regulate body temperature for hot weather riding.
- Double stitching on seams for ultimate seam strength and durability.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective on sleeves, front body, and back for better visibility in dark conditions.
- Tuck-in style jersey with lighter weight fabric at bottom for comfort while tucked in.
- Silicone printed graphic on lower back panel helps keep jersey tucked in.
- Stretch cuff with optional thumb loops to help hold jersey over gloves and cover wrist.