- Customer Photos
Leatt - Neck Brace SNX 5.5
Dr. Leatt filed his first neck-brace related patent in 2003 and went on to found the Leatt Corporation in 2007. In less than a decade, Leatt has become one of the leaders in the body armor and protective gear industry. Leatt manufactures some of the most innovative and thoughtful protective gear, inspired by the top medical professionals and biomedical engineers in the industry. Since the introduction of the acclaimed Leatt-Brace, Leatt has expanded and diversified their product catalog. The Leatt Corporation continues to release new products that further establish themselves as the industry leader in quality, safety and performance. The SNX line of snowmobile gear and body armor is some of the newest products from Leatt. Included in this release is the brand new Leatt Neck Brace SNX 5.5. This is a fantastic snowmobile neck brace and is modeled after their award winning design.
The SNX 5.5 has many features engineered into its sleek design. The neck brace is supported by collar bone cutouts that prop up the brace, and keep it away from the more fragile bones. The rear Thoracic strut is intentionally designed to break, to avoid excessive pressure from being applied to the riders back. Leatt snowmobile protective gear is made out of a unique material, called AFC™ (Arctic Fusion Compound). AFC is a special compound developed by Leatt to withstand rough, snowy terrain and extremely cold temperatures. The neck brace is snowmobile safe and is certified as personal protective equipment. The chassis is three-way adjustable and the struts are four way adjustable. The snowmobile neck brace fits any body shape due to the number of adjustment permutations. The new Leatt neck brace is also very convenient. It folds open and close with the push of a single, low profile button. After folding the brace, it can be easily stored in a Leatt brace bag. The entire neck brace is less than two pounds, and can be easily carried. The foam padding can be removed, cleaned and replaced.
BTO Sports offers all of the best snowmobile protective gear, like the brand new Leatt Neck Brace SNX 5.5. We offer so many great deals on all the best snowmobile neck braces! Additionally, we carry a wide variety of Leatt apparel, body armor and protective gear.
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Artic Fusion Compound™ (AFC™) – a special blend to withstand extremely cold conditions
- 5.5/6.5 helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Three-way adjustability
- Sliding front and rear Surefit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- Four-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Free optional, chest strap included
- Weight: from 790g (1.7lbs)