- Customer Photos
Leatt Brace - DBX Comp 4 Bicycle Neck Brace
The 2013 Leatt DBX Comp4 has been re-designed to perform at your best and ride safer with confidence.
- New sculptured, split front for improvedcomfort and fit
- New lower front side sections provide improved helmet clearance for looking down and to the sides
- New one-piece, fracture engineered CoreFlex rear thoracic strut for improved comfort and fit
- New on-board, 5-angle rear thoracic strut adjustment that requires no extra parts
- New perfect body matched rear thoracic angles -5°, 0°, 5°,10°and 15° adjustments
- 4-Way adjustability for great comfort and fit
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from one of your mostfragile bones.
- Side mounted paramedical designed hinges that opens easy both left and right
- Height adjustable rear table to match different helmet clearance preferences and riding positions.
- Removable clip-on padding for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Replacement parts and accessories available.
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment PPE 89/686/eec
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Components
Comments about Leatt Brace - DBX Comp 4 Neck Brace (Bicycle):
I bought this for my son. He loves the design. It is much better quality than his previous Atlas neck brace. This brace comes with several different spacers and adjustments that made the brace fit perfectly.
- Was this a gift?: