- Customer Photos
Leatt - EXT Knee and Shin GuardThis lightweight knee and shin guard carries some heavyweight protection. Hard shell outer over Leatt’s 3DF foam creates a product that is impact tested and CE certified to CE EN 1621-1, Level 1. And it is also abrasion tested and CE certified to CE EN 13595-2, level 2. All the edges of the hard shell plates and cups are co-molded with soft rubber for extra comfort. Result; full knee and lower leg protection you’ll forget you’re wearing.
- Hardshell impact and sliding surface extends to top of foot
- Specific right and left sides
- 3DF impact absorption
- 3D designed for optimal fit
- Vented plates for maximum airflow
- MoistureCool wicking fabric helps keep you cool
- Inside silicone laminations help keep protector in place
- Sizes Adult S/M and L/XL
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Doesn't Pinch Or Bind Leg
- Ergo Shape For Riding
- Slim Design
- Could use more protection
- Shin Strap Rides Down
Comments about Leatt - EXT Knee and Shin Guard:
Probably more of a 3.5 star product. Use for downhill mountain biking; really like the slim design that fits well under shorts and the shape of the guards does well with riding with articulated knee.
The calf band constantly slips off the bottom and I have to readjust often. Would like to see a little more protection on the sides and back of the guards.
- Was this a gift?: