The H2 Helmet Hands Free (HHF) is a high performance mobile hydration system based on an ultra light hydration harness. The construction gives a flexible and stable fit on the upper body where the liquid container is fixed tight on the back. This prevents the “bumping tank” feel riders get from hydration systems that were designed for walking, not riding. The patented Helmet Hands Free system puts the bite valve conveniently inside the riders helmet for hydration without taking your hands off the handlebars and searching for the hose. The ergonomic fit of the harness angle allows freedom of body movements, without impairing safety and comfort, and the absorption of oxygen of the muscles of the upper body and arms. The buckles on the one size harness permits adjustability, facilitating the adjustment to different body shapes and sizes.
- Holds 85 ounces (2.5 liters)
- Aluminized insulation helps keep fluid cool
- Disposable bladders helps insure proper hygiene
- Quick release connection allows easy on and off
- Designed to perfectly integrate with all Leatt neck braces (except STX road riding neck braces)