- Customer Photos
LEATT - GPX 4.5 X-FLOW JACKET
Dr. Leatt filed his first neck-brace related patent in 2003 and went on to found the Leatt Corporation in 2007. Since the introduction of the acclaimed Leatt-Brace, Leatt has expanded and diversified their product catalog. In less than a decade, Leatt has become one of the leaders in body armor and protective motorsports gear. Leatt manufactures some of the most innovative and thoughtful protective gear on the market. Their gear is designed by medical professionals and biomechanical engineers to ensure their products take safety and performance to the next level. Leatt has introduced two brand new lines of motocross jackets that preserve their reputation as the industry leader in quality, safety and performance. Leatt dirt bike jackets are great additions to the Leatt line of products, and are some of the best dirt bike jackets on the market.
The Leatt GPX 4.5 X-flow is the best dirt bike jacket for any weather condition. This jacket is the lighter of the two options in the Leatt dirt bike jacket line. What this jacket lacks in utility, it makes up for in performance. The slim and tailor fit of this jacket gives the rider more mobility than the bulkier 5.5 Enduro. The arms can be zipped off and removed for even more mobility. The streamline approach of this riding jacket still allows for six storage pockets, one of which is a three liter hydration pocket. This jacket can be worn in conjunction with the Leatt neck brace, but does not offer the same seamless fit. The jacket is well ventilated with X-Flow mesh fabric panels on the front and back. These panels can be zip adjusted as temperatures change throughout the day. It is also worth noting, the 4.5 X-Flow is the only jacket in Leatt dirt bike jacket line that offers a 3XL size.
BTO Sports offers all of newest products in motorsports, like the brand line of Leatt dirt bike jackets. We offer all of the best dirt bike jacket brands, as well as discounted offers! Additionally, we carry a wide variety of Leatt body armor and protective motorsports gear.
- Lightweight, ventilated shell with x-flow front and rear mesh panels
- Spandura stretch panel on side of jacket
- Internal hydration pocket with bladder suspension system for up to 3 liters
- Chest pocket with water resistant lining
- Pre-curved zip-off arms
- Neck collar works with and without a neck brace: neck brace over the collar, collar around the neck brace, neck brace covered by the collar, no neck brace
- Tailored cut for off-road riding with or without body armor
- YKK zippers and multiple row hidden safety stitching
- Brush guard fabric protection over elbows
- Total of six pockets