- Customer Photos
Leatt - Pro Jr. Chest Protector (Youth)
Leatt®’s top of the line chest protector. The Chest Protector PRO has been designed to integrate perfectly with all Leatt neck braces although it works equally well without a neck brace. Exclusive BraceOn™ elastic strap system attaches the protector to the Leatt® brace yet provides independent movement of body, brace and chest protector. Redesigned for 2013 using Leatt’s 3DF foam this protector is now the lightest outside worn chest protector (with shoulder and upper arm guards) to pass the two highest levels of CE, front and rear, impact protection.
- Chest impact safety rated to CE EN 1621-3, Level 2. Highest safety rating!
- Back impact safety rated to CE EN 1621-2, Level 1
- Works perfectly with or without a neck brace
- Light, only 1.5 pounds (.65 kgs)
- Comfortable and allows complete freedom of movement
- Liberal venting helps keep riders cool
- Made from extremely tough HDPE plastic and washable biofoam
- Easy to use adjustable waist straps for a great fit
- Fits easily under of over the jersey
- Fits riders from 31 to 54kgs (70-120 pounds.)