- Customer Photos
Lezyne - Digital Pressure Overdrive Floor Pump (Bicycle)
A digital high volume pump capable of seating tubeless tires.
With a conjoined secondary chamber that can be manually pressurized, the Digital Pressure Over Drive floor pump is capable of conveniently seating tubeless tire systems. An integrated foot-lever opens and closes the chamber; when the chamber is full (Max. 220psi / 15 bar), flipping the lever down creates a powerful, continued blast of air that can seat road, mountain and plus-sized tubeless setups. This provides tubeless users an effective alternative to air compressors and CO2 units. Furthermore, a highly accurate digital gauge is incorporated into the pump for precision inflation when filling low- or high-pressure tires. Constructed from high-grade steel and aluminum, the Digital Pressure Over Drive is extremely durable and features an extra long, nylon-reinforced braided hose. The innovative ABS2 chuck is both Presta and shrader compatible and the system can also be used as a regular floor pump.
- MAX: 220psi | 15bar
- Colors: Black
- Aluminum, a strong, light weight and durable material, is used to make various precision pump components.
- Wood is timeless material used throughout the history of cycling. It adds a classic look and provides plenty of function.
- Stainless steel is used to give parts increased durability and corrosion resistance.
- CNC machining creates parts that are precise and durable.
- Custom digital pressure gauge with 1.6 in LCD display makes tire and shock inflation on precise and easy to read. Gauge is accurate to within 3%, and features and auto shutoff function.
- ABS2 is an innovative chuck that quickly and securely clamps to Presta or Schrader valves and features the Air Bleed System button for easy pressure tuning. A quick release design allows for rapid disengagement.
- Specially designed system has tubeless power that is capable of seating tubeless setups.
- A simple, secure and air-tight threaded connection found in the Flip-thread chuck, compatible with Presta, Dunlop and Schrader valves.