- Customer Photos
Lezyne - Micro Floor Drive HP Pump (Bicycle)
Floor pump efficiency in a super compact, hand pump size.
Floor pump efficiency in a super compact, hand pump size. Lightweight CNC machined aluminum barrel, piston, base and T-handle optimized for high pressure (160 psi max) applications. Long, versatile hose improves pumping convenience. Stainless steel foot peg stabilizes pump during use. HPG version features integrated pressure gauge (not shown), also available in HP version without gauge (shown). ABS Flip-Thread Chuck equipped. Includes composite matrix frame mount.
- MAX: 160psi | 11bar
- Weight: 150 grams (0.33 lb)
- Colors: Silver
- Aluminum, a strong, light weight and durable material, is used to make various precision pump components.
- CNC machined aluminum parts that are precise and durable.
- Composite Matrix is a high strength, fiber reinforced material used to make mold injected components.
- A simple, secure and air-tight threaded connection found in the Flip-thread chuck, compatible with Presta, Dunlop and Schrader valves.
- The patented ABS butt on releases air pressure in the pump hose, making it easy to remove the Flex Hose, eliminating the chance of unthreading Presta valve cores.