- Customer Photos
LS2 - Arrow Carbon Helmet (2016)
Designed by Moto GP racers for Moto GP racers, so you know it offers everything you need in a performance motorcycle helmet. The lightweight, aerodynamic Kevlar® carbon fiber shell slices through the wind and remains stable on your head. The extra tall eye port allows better visibility when tucked-in. The optically correct Face Shield swaps quickly and easily using tool-less quick release technology. This race-ready 3mm flat shield comes with tear-off posts and is Pinlock™ ready. The removable cheek pads are precision cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technology. They are held securely in place, but have a quick release system in case of an emergency. The technical fabric liner is treated to resist odor and bacteria. It’s fully removable and washable (we recommend you wash by hand and air dry). The fabric wicks moisture to help keep you dry and comfortable.
The Arrow uses a traditional “Double-D Ring” strap for a secure fit. Whether you’re a racer, sport rider, or commuter, you’ll find the performance you need. THIS MODEL HAS AN LONG OVAL FIT. DOT and ECE certified and covered by a 5-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic Kevlar® carbon fiber helmet shell cuts through the wind keeping the rider comfortable and resulting in less fatigue.
- Emergency release cheek pads are cut from one piece of high quality foam using LS2's 3D Laser Cut Technology.
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation to keep you cool in the heat but allow you to block the breeze when it’s cold.
- The Tool-less Quick Release, optically correct, race-ready 3mm flat shield with tear-off posts is scratch and Pinlock™ ready, and the extra tall eye port allows better visibility when tucked-in.
- The technical fabric helmet liner is fully removable