- Customer Photos
LS2 - Arrow Rush Helmet (2016)
Developed by Moto GP racers for RACERS – The LS2 Arrow Full-Face Street Helmet was a team effort and included our engineers in Spain and our riders from Moto 3, Moto 2 and Moto G.P. Together, they developed an innovative performance helmet while delivering the utmost in safety. The lightweight, aerodynamic tri-composite fiberglass shell cuts through the wind, but is extremely stable. The eye port is about ¾” taller than anything else on the market allowing you to look farther down the track when tucked-in. It’s extra wide so you can see who’s coming beside you. The optically correct face shield swaps quickly and easily using tool-less quick release technology. This race-ready 3mm flat shield COMES WITH TEAR-OFF POSTS and is LS2 FogFighter™ ready.
The Emergency Quick Release System removable cheek pads are precision cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technology. The technical fabric liner is fully removable and washable (we recommend you wash by hand and air dry). The fabric wicks moisture to help keep you dry and comfortable. Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation allows you to stay cool. The Arrow uses a traditional “Double-D Ring” strap for a secure fit. Whether you’re a racer, sport rider, or commuter, you’ll find the performance you need. This model has an LONG OVAL fit. The shape is very Shoei-like, but they run small for a snug racer fit. We call it a "200 M.P.H. fit." If you want a G.P. fit, buy your regular size. If you want a more comfortable fit BUY ONE SIZE LARGER THAN NORMAL. Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE certification (ECE is the standard of Moto G.P.) Covered by a 5-year WARRANTY against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Designed by Moto GP Racers for Racers with the help of our LS2 engineers in Spain to be a world class performance motorcycle helmet
- The eye port is extra tall allowing you to see farther down the track when tucked in
- Emergency release cheek pads are cut from one piece of high quality foam using LS2's 3D Laser Cut Technology for comfort and safety
- The high performance race shield is an optically correct 3 mm thick with tear off posts
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE Moto GP standards