This product has been discontinued
LS2 - CR1 Carbon Helmet
- Customer Photos
LS2 - CR1 Carbon Trix Helmet
The LS2 CR1 FF396 Carbon is our flagship motorcycle helmet and is LS2 technology at its best. The carbon fiber and Kevlar® Tricomposite shell is aerodynamic and lightweight. The dynamic ventilation is fully adjustable and easy to operate, even with a gloved hand. The comfort padding is covered with a technical fabric that is moisture wicking, bacteria and odor resistant, and is fully removable and washable. The cheek pads are cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technoogy.
They include a built-in AirGo air pump so you can adjust them for a precise fit. The Fog Fighter Face Shield is optically correct and treated to be resistant to fog and scratches. It can be locked closed for high speeds, or you can flip the lock when the shield is opened to allow just a sliver of air to get in for those city conditions. LS2’s Radial Tool-less Quick Release makes changing shields simple and easy. The FF396 Carbon is a state-of-the art performance motorcycle helmet for the discriminating rider. It comes with a 5-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. DOT/ECE approved.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic, tricomposite carbon fiber and Kevlar® helmet shell cuts through the wind keeping the rider comfortable and resulting in less fatigue.
- Built-in AirGo Pump Fit System and LS2's 3D Laser Cut Technology foam cheek pads for all-day comfort and a perfect fit.
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation to keep you cool in the heat but allow you to block the breeze when it’s cold.
- The Radial Tool-less Quick Release, optically correct Fog Fighter Face Shield is scratch and fog resistant, and the wide eye port offers great visibility so you can keep an eye on what's happening around you.
- The technical fabric helmet liner is fully removable and washable, bacteria and odor resistant, so you can keep it as fresh as new.