- Customer Photos
Entering the dirt bike world with a bang, the LS2 MX456 Helmet began its first year of production with a Dakar Rally number one plate and top level endorsement in the form of multi-time winner Cyril Despres. A lightweight and angular shell made of tri-composite fiberglass features a built-in air pump fit system that allows for quick size adjustments at a moment’s notice. Ventilation is straightforward and direct with venting ports in chin, forehead and back of the helmet. And LS2 has also made sure comfort hasn’t been forgotten with padding that is removable, moisture wicking and washable.
- This is the helmet that won the Dakar Rally in 2013
- Tricomposite Fiberglass Shell
- 3.15 pounds (in a medium size)
- Built in air pump fit system throughout comfort liner
- Large intake and exhaust ports for true flow-through ventilation
- Technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you dry and cool
- ECE/DOT Certified
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Looks Modern
- Off Road
Comments about LS2 - MX456 Launch Helmet:
I bought this because I herd all the Dakar guys wear these. When I got the helmet I noticed it was far better then the pictures looked. Then I put it on and found that it fits awesome. I now have 4 rides in this helmet and love it. All my friends think it is a $400 helmet. So now 2 more of my friends own one.... Don't tell anyone about these....it's our secret...
- Was this a gift?: