- Customer Photos
LS2 - Stream Wind Helmet (2016)
The LS2 Stream proves that a comfortable, high quality helmet doesn’t have to break the bank. It all starts with a lightweight, aerodynamic shell made of LS2’s proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy composite. The moisture wicking technical fabric comfort liner includes cheek pads cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technology for a perfect fit and no “hot spots.” It’s fully removable and washable so you can keep it fresh. (Hand wash and air dry liners.) LS2’s Tool-less Quick Release makes swapping shields a breeze. The Face Shield is scratch resistant, optically correct and LS2 FogFighter™ ready. We added a built-in Twin Shield System™ drop down Sun Shield, so you get an amazing helmet at an unbelievable value. FIT IS LONG OVAL. DOT and ECE approved. It is covered by a 5-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic, HTPP composite helmet shell cuts through the wind keeping the rider comfortable and resulting in less fatigue.
- The Tool-less Quick Release, optically correct face shield which is Pinlock™ ready, plus the built-in Twin Shield System™ drop down Sun Shield makes it easy to control how much light you want.
- The technical fabric helmet liner is fully removable and washable, bacteria and odor resistant, so you can keep it as fresh as new.
- Convenient and easy to use quick release chinstrap
- ECE/DOT approved – LONG OVAL FIT